Welcome to my homepage. My name is Mohammad Yousefi
I was born in Shahroud
, Iran in 1987.
I'm a mechanical engineer. I like making things, computer programming, mechanics, electronics, and specially robotics and mechatronics.
These are my activity fields:
- Computer programming using Delphi and C#;
- Android programming using Java;
- MATLAB programming;
- Designing and making PIC and ARM microprocessors circuits;
- Finite Element analysis using Abaqus software (FGM analysis using UMAT subroutine, Writing scripts using Python, and ...);
- Designing and making robots, home automation systems, and industrial automation systems.
Visit below websites that I designed:
- dihav: Where you can find my computer programs, mobile programs, Delphi components, web scripts and DIY projects;
- look@it: A website full of miscellaneous and interesting articles in Persian language.
Contact me if you want me to do something for you related to my activity fields.
You can contact me by email
or below form: